OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Green’s Custom Call Holsters

Started by lowoctane, March 26, 2022, 12:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowoctane

I just received Glenda's seat and after pumping it up I am very happy with how it sits. It's silent and I can shift silently on it which is important because of my sciatic nerve issue. Very lightweight and waterproof as well. Can't wait to try it in the woods!  :camohat:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

tal

mountainhunter1

Quote from: lowoctane on March 26, 2022, 12:12:44 PM
I just received Glenda's seat and after pumping it up I am very happy with how it sits. It's silent and I can shift silently on it which is important because of my sciatic nerve issue. Very lightweight and waterproof as well. Can't wait to try it in the woods!  :camohat:

I can vouch for the quality of her work. I love her turkey satchels. I have one of the seats and the tube still sitting new in the box and ready to put to use this spring. Question, are you running it halfway inflated or what did you find most comfortable as far as how inflated the tube is for sitting comfort?
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

dswmsn

My most comfortable sit results come from inflating it just to the point that when you sit on it your rear does not touch the ground surface. Over inflating does not work for me.

mountainhunter1

Quote from: dswmsn on March 26, 2022, 01:00:08 PM
My most comfortable sit results come from inflating it just to the point that when you sit on it your rear does not touch the ground surface. Over inflating does not work for me.

I need to get it out and play with it and find the sweet spot, but my guess was what you are saying  - too much air might not be the way to go. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, very helpful and much appreciated.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

richard black

You won't be sorry you bought it. I got mine from Glenda last year and it's very comfortable and looking forward to another season of use. I've tried a lot of different kinds and this is the best one I've found for my needs.

Snood Life

Quote from: dswmsn on March 26, 2022, 01:00:08 PM

This is how I am running mine, inflated just enough to get my rear off the ground. Used it the last two days and first time ever my butt did not get sore for sitting, no matter how long I sat. Huge step up from the vest cushion.

Not trying to change the subject but I had my prized box fall out if my truck to the cement garage floor today. Thankfully I run it in one of her holsters. Happy to report it survived the fall. I would recommend any of her products!!

Tom007

Have a Trumpet case coming next week. Great person to deal with, and she gets gear out right away, even if it's not in stock, she makes it instantly. No wait, quality work, great business model....

Jim K

Greg Massey

Quote from: Jim K on March 27, 2022, 07:34:04 AM
Does she have a website?
Yes , she's on Facebook... and you can contact her by pm message ...  Her products are awesome and USA made...

Jim K

I don't do Facebook. What name should I pm her.

tal

Glenda Green
Been awhile but that should do it

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: lowoctane on March 26, 2022, 12:12:44 PM
Congrats, she makes great products. I got 4 more striker roll ups from her this week, can't recommend her highly enough and she's a real nice lady.