OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Meadow Creek Mount promo code 20% off mount

Started by lacire, March 24, 2022, 06:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacire

Revive outdoors posted a video on YouTube that has a promo code for the Meadow creek mount, it's REVIVE10 for $10.00 off a mount. That's a 20% discount so I bought one and the code works. Good till April 15th according to the video. Greg at Meadowcreek immediately answered my emails and the mount was in the mail with tracking in less than two hours. Great customer service. I also posted this in turkey gun sights and optics, hope that was ok.

https://www.meadowcreekmounts.com/
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Spring Creek Calls

Appreciate you posting this, I took advantage of it.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

jlw

Dang, I just bought one of their mounts three weeks ago! Wish I'd known about this promo then. That being said, I really like this mount on my Remington 870 with a Vortex Viper mounted on the rib.

lacire

Greg was very quick to answer my emails and the mount was sent out the same day, I couldn't ask for any better customer service at this point. Tracking shows my mount will be delivered today.

lacire

Quote from: lacire on March 24, 2022, 06:36:37 PM
Revive outdoors posted a video on YouTube that has a promo code for the Meadow creek mount, it's REVIVE10 for $10.00 off a mount. That's a 20% discount so I bought one and the code works. Good till April 15th according to the video. Greg at Meadowcreek immediately answered my emails and the mount was in the mail with tracking in less than two hours. Great customer service. I also posted this in turkey gun sights and optics, hope that was ok.

I thought I'd post this to the top for anybody looking for a Meadow Creek rib mount.

lacire

Quote from: lacire on March 24, 2022, 06:36:37 PM

I thought I'd post this one more time in case anyone was looking for one.