OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Health update

Started by ChiefBubba, March 18, 2022, 02:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefBubba

Just wanted to give everyone a health update. It's been 17 days since my surgery to remove my Prostate and a week since removing the catheter. It has been a tough 2 weeks but this past week has been the toughest. I'll spare you the details but I'm always looking for a bathroom.  :help: lol
Everyday is getting better though. Thank you to the guys messaged me to see how I'm doing. Will keep you updated. Bubba

g8rvet

Glad to hear it Chief.  If you feel good enough by the end of the north season, hit me up.  Even have a place for you to stay.  Not a polite invite either, a real one. Would love to meet ya.  Seriously, let me know.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Muzzy61

Glad you are feeling a little better. Here hoping to a speed recovery.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

RS

I wish the best for you! I am 14 months out from that surgery. If you're like me, things will get better but it will do so slowly.  I am still not back to "normal" but I'm better than I was this time a year ago.

Spring Creek Calls

Hopefully things will improve soon for you Bubba.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Dtrkyman

A good friend of mine went through that a while back, was tough sledding for a while but he came out better in the long run!

Hopefully a late season hunt is in the cards, good luck!

guesswho

Good to hear that you are that far along.   Hopefully the worst is behind you.   Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Brillo

Dude!  I had acute urinary retention followed by an emergency TURP so I have an inkling of what your recovery was like.  Not the same but enough to know you were miserable.  Glad to know you are recovering.

TrackeySauresRex

Wishing you a speedy recovery Chief
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Sixes

Hope you get fully well quickly

Old Gobbler

Hang in there buddy !!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Yoder409

Glad to hear you're on the up side of things !!!

Here's wishing you a speedy enough recovery that you get some turkey woods time this spring.   Bear in mind........if you're always looking for a bathroom.......the woods is one BIG bathroom.  So no better place to be, I'm thinkin'..........   :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Happy

Good to hear your on the mend. Hopefully you will be back to 100% in a short time

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

squidd

Glad to hear your surgery went well and improving!

Zobo

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a chance at a gobbler real soon!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14