OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Health update

Started by ChiefBubba, March 18, 2022, 02:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatpaddle

Chief,

I hope, your feeling better right soon...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

ChiefBubba

Quote from: g8rvet on March 18, 2022, 02:07:41 PM
Glad to hear it Chief.  If you feel good enough by the end of the north season, hit me up.  Even have a place for you to stay.  Not a polite invite either, a real one. Would love to meet ya.  Seriously, let me know.

Vet Thank you very much. Not sure I'm up for a drive that long yet   :o But I really appreciate the offer. I will keep it in mind though.
Thank you to the rest and will keep everyone updated. Bubba

Cottonmouth

Hope you feel better soon. This is a good opportunity to practice calling and maybe master a new type of call. Remember to stay as active as you can.

owlhoot

Get well soon chief. Hope you can get some great hunts in too.

eddie234

Hoping the good days out number the bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

captpete

Chief, it's good to hear you are on the mend. Hopefully the tough days are becoming fewer.

mountainhunter1

I have a friend of mine from church who is in the exact same boat and I know he is also having a time of it. I hope you get to feeling much better real soon and make a full recovery Chief.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Tom007

Way to go my friend. Hang tough, my brother wishes you well too. He is progressing as well......

NCL

To a speedy and full recovery

Notsoyoungturk

Best of luck on your recovery.  Everyday should get a little bit better.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear