turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola public land info trade for SD Black Hills

Started by cthemfall514, March 16, 2022, 01:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthemfall514

Hello guys. Looking at trying SD Black Hills for Merriams in Mid May in between semester breaks . I will be traveling with my wife and trying for turkeys half the time and visiting the sights to keep her happy. If anybody has any info they would like to share please send me a PM. Anything is appreciated. Lodging, things to do, areas to stay away from etc.. I am from South Florida and have harvested my fair share of Osceolas and will exchange public land info for Osceolas. Thank you.!!

joey46

Interesting approach.  Admire (I think) the proposal.  Of course there are so few Florida "romp and stomps" that don't require a quota permit this may be a bad deal for those on one end of the trade.  I have a recent Wyoming Public Land atlas and a few National Forest topo maps that help but still leave a lot of questions if I ever make it west. Enjoy the experience.  Good luck. 

Add - SD tags are not over the counter so plan ahead.

cthemfall514

Thanks Joey. Yes I was reading that the tags need to be mailed out. And I thought it was a good proposal for anyone wanting to try for an Osceola. Florida ain't easy hunting and If I can help someone out I will.  A couple of  members have reached out already. Thanks again and Goodluck the rest of the season. I saw that ya laid one out already, Congrats.!!