OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hunter22

Started by Bowguy, March 06, 2022, 05:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wigsplitter

He was full of information especially on pot calls- I bought several calls after seeing his recommendations

paboxcall

Quote from: Bowguy on March 06, 2022, 08:10:55 PM
He sure had one heck of a collection

A great collection but more importantly those calls were the best of the best.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

3bailey3

He was good people!!

Old Gobbler

I miss talking to him on the phone , he sure was ate up with turkey hunting and collecting calls ..a fine gentleman indeed

I sit in the woods and in my turkey camps thinking of how badly I miss the old timers I hung out with, my "gone "family members who turkey hunting..miss them bad , some good members here too , the place made them very happy - thats why it's here ..for you !

I'll crack a cold for him , if I get a nice one it's Ricky telling where he's gonna be ...

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Hobbes

I don't recall ever talking over the phone with him but we PMd back and forth quite a bit about Colorado back when I lived there.  He seemed like a great guy.

REBELYELL

Rickey was good people. I sure miss talking to him. I try to keep my PM's cleaned out, but I never deleted the ones from him. I know he sure made me spend a lot of money.

Mobeardhunter

When I first got on this forum I reached out to him about some custom calls, he was more than helpful to a young guy who had no clue and had only ever hunted with Walmart calls. He was a wealth of knowledge and turned me on to Bill Lyman and also gave me some insight on some strikers that I should get. He was a good guy and a valuable asset to folks who wanted to learn about turkey calls

WAGinVA

He also had a fine collection of friends and admirers.

ol bob

He was a fine gentleman, always had time to talk even when he didn't feel like it. We need more like him.

tracker#1

I still have our conversations saved in messages. When I was new to the forum he helped me out with lots of questions, greatly missed...