OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

From the start…OG Patch Collection (NFS)

Started by limhnger, March 06, 2022, 12:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limhnger

From what I recall the patches started in 2008, 2009 was skipped and 2010 to the present have been produced...

Sanders153

It feels like 2013 was skipped to.. but I could be mistaken

joshua

I've got them all except that first year. Even got some stickers as well.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Oljamo

Quote from: limhnger on March 06, 2022, 12:56:30 PM
No random order. Just waiting on Boney 2022...
Wanna part with one of those 2021 stutter patches  by any chance?

Osceola headhunter

camotoe

Somehow I missed this years patch so if any one is missing one of these and wants to trade hit me up .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikejd

The skull bottom left has always been my favorite. I still have I think 3 more stickers in that version. That should be enough to cover my next 3 trucks.
The way I like to keep a truck that may get me to the end.

ncturkey

The new 2022 Boney Patch is all that he needs. Hopefully them will come in soon.
I to have all the ones in the picture.

limhnger

Did some digging and got the years right on these patches. Finally got the 2022 boney patch some I'm all complete..

Chuck1443

Anybody have an extra 2015 ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sanders153

the Ward

I have all but the 08,10 and 12 year ones. Was lurking here before the big crash, but wasn't a member yet.
Wish i had got a 2012 turkey skull patch, don't remember why i didn't, might have been sold out.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Oljamo on March 06, 2022, 04:12:46 PM
Oldgobbler I'd like to buy one of those big gobbler head patches to add to my collection
I have a few of those ..anyone wanting one message me back when I get back to town Monday

I made a post about some spares I had laying about ...those are mostly gone ...in a week when the smoke clears I'll relist what I have left

Thanks guys !
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon