Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

From the start…OG Patch Collection (NFS)

Started by limhnger, March 06, 2022, 12:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haypatch

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 06, 2022, 04:01:26 PM
That's almost a complete set , you even have the original envelopes I sent them in !!
..the 22 boney shipment will hopefully arrive to me any day ...them I'll flip them out to you guys !!

I think I found a misplaced bundle of the giant gobbler head ones the other day ... (Top right) all other years are completely gone

What's he missing??  I have all but the first 2 of them!!!

Haypatch

I'd love to get my hands on the skull and foot patches also!!!

limhnger

That's almost a complete set , you even have the original envelopes I sent them in !!
..the 22 boney shipment will hopefully arrive to me any day ...them I'll flip them out to you guys !!

I think I found a misplaced bundle of the giant gobbler head ones the other day ... (Top right) all other years are completely gone

What's missing?

RutnNStrutn

That's almost a complete set
Shannon, can you post up a pic of the whole collection?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 07, 2022, 11:08:17 AM

That's almost a complete set
Shannon, can you post up a pic of the whole collection?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Mann I'm sorry I missed out on some through the years. I wish I had em all after looking at the whole collection.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Sanders153

I have an extra boney foot on the gobbler head year 2011 patch, that I can trade for one of the first two year patches, if anyone is interested in this

Haypatch

I'd love to get it but dont have the ones you need!! :'(

ChesterCopperpot

I still think [mention]Oldgobbler [/mention]should sue Hunting and Fishing Depot (HFD) for basically ripping off his spurs patch with their Kee Kee hats. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanders153

That is a direct rip-off.. the feet look exactly the same

OntarioMonsterBuck

Bottom left. Turkey skull "oldgobbler.com" is still my favorite and of course the only patch I've never been able to purchase.

Flagobbler

Is the gobbler skull the first patch ever made?

Sanders153

No.. the first one was the gobbler head turned sideways looking to the right.. that one was back in 2008

limhnger

Quote from: Haypatch on March 07, 2022, 10:39:11 AM

Pretty positive its complete unless there's was a patch that was on a hat or something like that ...

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: limhnger on March 08, 2022, 09:28:34 AM

Pretty positive its complete unless there's was a patch that was on a hat or something like that ...
I took it as Shannon meaning the boney patch that's on the way. That's the only one missing. The one that ain't hit the mail yet. That's how I took it, but I could be absolutely wrong.

Sanders153

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on March 08, 2022, 10:02:09 AM
Quote from: limhnger on March 08, 2022, 09:28:34 AM

I took it as Shannon meaning the boney patch that's on the way. That's the only one missing. The one that ain't hit the mail yet. That's how I took it, but I could be absolutely wrong.

Yeah, I think that is what Shannon meant as well