OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Youth Pa. Turkey!

Started by rtsj, June 07, 2011, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtsj

This was my sons first turkey. He is only 5 (6 next month). We spent alot of time shooting his Mossberg bantam 20 guage. He did fantastic. Bryce's bird was 20lbs. had a 8.5" beard and had 1" spurs. This was my nieces third bird but her first tom. It was an exceptional bird. 21lbs, had a 9.5"beard and 1.5 inch spurs. What a day!!! Never though we would have done a double with two youths. Best Turkey hunt ever!!

turkey slayer

harvester

drenalinld

That's awesome!! Congratulations to you, your son, and niece. Do you have any pics of those hooks????

TauntoHawk

congrats! thats a slammer bird with 1.5 hooks!!!
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hobbes

TRKYHTR

Congrats to both and to you for taking them.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

sugarray

Congratulations!!  There is nothing that compares to your child's first turkey.  Mine got his this year as well.  He is 6.  I didn't get my first until I was 32.   Tell that young man we sure are proud of him here in WV!!   Let's Goooo   Mountaineers!!!!

JVA54

:icon_thumright:Congrats!!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

WiLL B

strutnva

beagler

Never Misses

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.