OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thank You, North Mountain Gear and Old Gobbler

Started by Nathan_Wiles, March 02, 2022, 09:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan_Wiles

I just recieved notification from NMG that the leafy suit is on the way! I'm already a fan an of NMG and have a greeenleaf hoodie plus a bottomland full zip. My daughter has been after me to get her a set so she can turkey hunt before class. When I was fortunate enough to win that was my first thought.
Thank you to Shannon for a quality site and North Mountain Gear for supporting it this way. It is no small thing to give away products.
Thanks again,
Nathan

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Yes , thank you for the gloves and neck gator ...NMG...

Remington700

I was not one of the lucky 3, but did fall next in line. Thank you to Old Gobbler as well as Northern Mountain gear for the gloves and gaiter. I will definitely order from them the next time a need arrises.  :funnyturkey:

PaLmbHngr

I was fortunate to win gloves and face mask as well. Thank you OG and North Mountain. Both top notch operations.

Old Gobbler

I'm going down the list for the regular prize winners as I speak 17 of the 20 contacted me ...Ill figure out who is the other 3 and message you soon to get your details
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RiverBuck

I won the gaiter and gloves.
Thank you NMG & OG!
This was my catalyst to placing an order on the pullover and pants.

AppalachianHollers

My leafy suit came in the mail today! Thanks again, OG and North Mountain Gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

roosterstraw

Gloves and neck gaiter showed up today. Really good quality stuff. May pick up a pullover.

roberthyman14

Thank you. I won gloves and a gaiter.   Went scouting this morning with 1 of my turkey thugs.  He just bought a leafy suit set and had it this morning.  Pretty good looking n good quality.  I will be ordering 1 soon

Prostaff member for Old Crow Custom Calls

WV Ridge Reaper

I got my gloves and neck gaiter today..Thanks to NMG great products as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Ward

Recieved my gloves and gaiter today. They are very nice and i like them a lot! Thank you North mountain gear for your generosity, and Old Gobbler for putting these contests together for us. Going to get one of those leafy hooded pullovers in m.o. green leaf  to match!

Greg Massey

Received my gloves and neck gator today. Awesome products .. thanks again NMG...

Iaguntrader

My gloves and gaiter came today. Thanks again to NMG and OG.