turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Longbeard XR Available?

Started by BDeal, February 28, 2022, 09:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDeal

Is anyone finding the Longbeard XR's anywhere?

bwhana

I came in cases at Academy stores a few weeks ago and sold out quickly. They are supposed to get more soon.  March 15 seems to be the magic in stock day for most retail brands of shells.

HillclimberWV

Bass pro in wv had a bunch of 3"#5 a couple weeks ago havent. Been back since.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Dtrkyman

Ask someone at your local retailers when their ammo gets shipped in, check often.

Ammo is catching up a little finally, but I bet turkey loads are flying off the shelves.

USMC0331

Several shops have them here. Most of the hunters in my area reload or get from people that reload.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Boykin Hollow

Saw some in academy in Athens Ga last week

briton

Very few available. I have stopped at 6 diff Academy and the 2 Bass Pro in GA.  Saw some 3.5 #4 and 1 box of 3in #5 (which I grabbed for backup). I am looking for the 3in 1 7/8 #6 and have seen no #6 at all anywhere. It's a shame bc Walmart used to carry every option of LBXR for a great price. It's weird bc there is not a shortage of anything except turkey ammo right now which there should be an abundance of this time of year.

mountaineer long beard

Dunhams sports here in Parkersburg WV has all kinds of them

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Lucky Goose

I shoot the slower 3.5" 2 1/8oz. #5's and the last time I found them was last year at this time.  Glad I bought a case back then or I'd be sweating it.

I've seen a good many 3" and the faster 3.5" 2 oz. loads around her in northeast Alabama.

Turkeyman

I have a Moss 835 (3.5") and a Moss 930 (3"). I had been looking for some LB 3" 6s but have given up...can't find them. Doesn't matter...have plenty of LB 3.5" 5s and 6s to last quite awhile. They'll do fine. Have yet to feel the extra thump on the shoulder when shooting a turkey.

roosterstraw

Just looked and I had a box put back. 12 ga, $19.99...wonder what they are now for a box.

Jester87

$24.99 Basspro up from $21.99 last spring. 

Noticed BP getting shipments in online but got to check several times daily to get an order in before they run out. Saw 3.5" #6s last week, 3" #5 this week and still have #4s. 

Tennessee Lead

Found some yesterday at a local gun trader shop. Paid too much but I picked up 2 boxes.

btodd00

Bass pro in Orlando had some #4 available today, first I have seen in awhile. 24.99/box

OJR

Field and Stream in Mobile, AL had 3" #5 on Monday. probably 20 boxes or so. $24.99