OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Have you watched "Stars in The Sky" on Netflix

Started by eggshell, February 26, 2022, 09:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

Stars in The SKY

I was looking for something to watch this afternoon and saw this on Netflix and the caption said, "A hunting Story". It's a documentary on hunting and philosophies for and against. It is very much pro-hunting and very well made. They allow dissenting viewpoints, but profile many sportsmen and explain how conservation is founded and paid for by outdoorsmen/women. I think it is a good watch and should be seen by as many as possible. My wife watched a big part of it with me. She was reading a book and put it down to watch, that means it was interesting.

crow

Is that all,

I thought it was going to be a docudrama about team GOATS

featuring profound highlights of some of the best threads and posts from the last several years

what a let down

aclawrence

Thanks I'll check that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roosterstraw

Happy

I have watched it and it is good. I am not the biggest fan of Steve but I also believe he has done a lot of good. I just think money and fame has caused him to deviate into some areas that I don't agree with. Do like some of First lites clothes though.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

strut

Rapscallion Vermilion

Similarly stumbled on it several weeks ago and agree that it was very well done, particularly in presenting a philosophy of hunting and conservation that I believe a lot of us resonate with, but struggle to articulate to non-hunters.