turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Old Gobbler moment of silence

Started by TurkeyReaper69, February 25, 2022, 09:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurkeyReaper69

I'm surprised the topic of the Ukraine v Russia conflict hasn't come up in this forum yet.
I more than pretty much anyone else can understand a lot is going on in the turkey world between the anti YouTube vs YouTube crowd. Of reaping vs anti reaping crowd. Or TSS vs Lead.

So on and so forth.

Just wanted to make a post with as much controversy as I or any other member may be involved in there are bigger issues going on in the world. I wish everyone luck this season and to remember how good we have it.

Sincerely,
A turkey hunter whose very thankful for the position he's at in life.

Can I get an amen

BennieGobbler

Amen Brother!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Sanders153

Indeed.. the world is going insane it seems.. The Lord is the only true rock we have in these times

TrackeySauresRex

Yer coming it hot with a big bad 57 posts!  :goofball:  :lol: Mann I refuse to pay 12 bucks a shell! Can't stand spot burning YouTubers or reaper's for that matter.  :toothy9:
The world is in a bad place right now and we have zero leadership. We need a lot of prayer Brother..

AMEN!

Have a great happy healthy, safe spring season my friend.
B-Well
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

silvestris

For those interested in the Ukraine situation, the following article should help you understand what is going on there and who is responsible.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who-is-victoria-nuland-a-really-bad-idea-as-a-key-player-in-bidens-foreign-policy-team/
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

aclawrence

I really need to learn more about the situation but no matter what I feel bad for the people under attack and being displaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurkeyReaper69

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on February 25, 2022, 09:40:02 PM
Yer coming it hot with a big bad 57 posts!  :goofball:  :lol: Mann I refuse to pay 12 bucks a shell! Can't stand spot burning YouTubers or reaper's for that matter.  :toothy9:
The world is in a bad place right now and we have zero leadership. We need a lot of prayer Brother..

AMEN!

B-Well
Johnny
Well excuse me for not having enough posts lol. I don't participate in the "3 word story" or "word association game" sorry for only contributing for meaningful post and comments. Also I was a late bloomer to the forum as Im sure you can see in my account history I created it in 2019

dzsmith

Quote from: TurkeyReaper69 on February 25, 2022, 09:28:13 PM
I'm surprised the topic of the Ukraine v Russia conflict hasn't come up in this forum yet.
I more than pretty much anyone else can understand a lot is going on in the turkey world between the anti YouTube vs YouTube crowd. Of reaping vs anti reaping crowd. Or TSS vs Lead.

So on and so forth.

Just wanted to make a post with as much controversy as I or any other member may be involved in there are bigger issues going on in the world. I wish everyone luck this season and to remember how good we have it.

Sincerely,
A turkey hunter whose very thankful for the position he's at in life.

Can I get an amen
we have it better than anyone!
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Goodtimekiller

Tom007

God bless them and their families.....prayers for their safety.....

the Ward

I would think most members are aware of what's going on. I think most of us come to O.G. as a refuge to get away from the constant politics that pervade everyday life. It's not that we don't care, it is just that we try and keep those topics to a minimum. Lot less drama that way.

the Ward

Quote from: TurkeyReaper69 on February 25, 2022, 10:31:09 PM
Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on February 25, 2022, 09:40:02 PM

AMEN!

B-Well
Johnny
Well excuse me for not having enough posts lol. I don't participate in the "3 word story" or "word association game" sorry for only contributing for meaningful post and comments. Also I was a late bloomer to the forum as Im sure you can see in my account history I created it in 2019
I think you took Tracky's post the wrong way, I took it as humorous sarcasm not directed at you, if you think about it you will understand what he is saying.

eggshell

Quote from: the Ward on February 26, 2022, 07:17:02 AM
I would think most members are aware of what's going on. I think most of us come to O.G. as a refuge to get away from the constant politics that pervade everyday life. It's not that we don't care, it is just that we try and keep those topics to a minimum. Lot less drama that way.

triple AMEN Ward....leave the politics off our sanctuary. Of course we all care, but Ward has it 100% right. I hope adm. locks this thread

GobbleNut

Quote from: eggshell on February 26, 2022, 07:51:13 AM
Quote from: the Ward on February 26, 2022, 07:17:02 AM

triple AMEN Ward....leave the politics off our sanctuary. Of course we all care, but Ward has it 100% right. I hope adm. locks this thread

Yup,...Agree 1000%...  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life