turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Long time lurker - New poster

Started by Earlybird31, February 25, 2022, 10:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earlybird31

Hello from Baton Rouge. I've Turkey hunted for about 10 years and have been a frequent visitor to this site. I finally decided to create a profile. The knowledge and insight this board provides is invaluable. I appreciate everyone's input. I hunt on private land in southwest Mississippi and sometimes wander into public lands. I cannot be offended, but I'll do my best to not offend others. My mantra is "Work hard and play hard". I'm trying to get that across to my son as well. He's 13 and just getting to the point where he can sit still long enough to hunt turkeys. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mouth call, but I'm getting closer. While I have had some great experiences in the turkey woods, I concede that I have a below-average level of experience compared to most on this board. Therefore, I'll likely provide mostly questions. I tend to enjoy the chase more than kill and my fondest memories often involve a tough bird I didn't get. If I don't kill a bird during the season, I'm good as long as I have the ability to chase them. I appreciate any of the feedback y'all provide as well as the love and dedication y'all instill in the art of turkey hunting.     
Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think - Moliere

NCL

Tom007

Welcome, enjoy the experience :wagon:.......
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey