OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Truck sticker question... PART 2

Started by Yoder409, February 23, 2022, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

To everyone who does not (or does......whatever) have stickers on their truck.......

Do you have a license plate that announces you are a turkey hunter ??  Outward and blatantly or otherwise ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Remington700

I don't have the license plate stating I'm a turkey hunter. In TN it is like an extra $75 a year.

Tail Feathers

No, I'm too cheap to pay extra for the vanity tags.   :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Happy

Nope. I am a mushroom hunter and vegetable farmer

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Dtrkyman

No I do not, I feel I already do my part buying license and tags all over the country!

I moved from Illinois to new Mexico, we had front plates in illinois and not NM, so I bought a fly fish NM plate so I didn't have holes in the front of my bumper.

strut

Nothing on the tags, nothing on the vehicle. Location parked is the biggest hint as to what we're doing.
I try to leave nothing of value showing in the truck. Too many attempted break ins when valuables are showing. (Decoys, nice sunglasses, gun case, etc)

King Cobra

Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Remington700 on February 23, 2022, 05:37:35 PM
I don't have the license plate stating I'm a turkey hunter. In TN it is like an extra $75 a year.
X2 ... no need of wasting money for license plate with logo... just keep it simple .. that way you draw less attention ...

MO_HUNTER

I was in a state for turkey season last year and there were several vehicles in the parking lot at a sleeping establishment... every one of the plates was custom! Tomhntr, brdchsr, beardz1, trkyhnt..trying... all of them had a custom plate. And stickers galore...damn turkey pimps!

RiverBuck

Virginia has the distinction of being the state with the most personalized license plates. Approximately 1,065,217 of the state's registered 6,578,773 vehicles have a personalized vanity plate. (That's 16% of drivers, if you're doing the math.)

roberthyman14

Quote from: RiverBuck on February 23, 2022, 07:06:03 PM
Virginia has the distinction of being the state with the most personalized license plates. Approximately 1,065,217 of the state's registered 6,578,773 vehicles have a personalized vanity plate. (That's 16% of drivers, if you're doing the math.)
Alabama must be 2nd then.

Prostaff member for Old Crow Custom Calls

roberthyman14

Maybe I'll get some stickers for my truck or tag. Something along the lines of nature hiker or trail runner.   We have a ton of nature trails in our area.

Prostaff member for Old Crow Custom Calls

rifleman

I usually hunt and park among hikers.  I do all I can to look just like one of them.  I agree with Greg Massey.

Yoder409

Quote from: RiverBuck on February 23, 2022, 07:06:03 PM

They gotta be close to running out of available vanity tags by now................
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

MK M GOBL

Well other turkey hunters get it!
NWTF AWARD WINNING!!

MK M GOBL