turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wilson custom loads TSS BCO review

Started by northms, February 19, 2022, 03:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

Thinking about picking up some Wilson TSS this year in straight 9s 3". This pattern is something serious and the BCO boys have tons of pattern tests on their channel. You can go down a rabbit hole watching them all.

https://youtu.be/USsRjonh9_Y

jordanz7935

Those boys need to learn how to pattern a shotgun and drop there sponsor... 10 & 20" numbers dont lie, but they make it hard to push an agenda. That and 1 shot with each setup doesn't cut it. That said they seem like good enough guys and i do watch there videos every now and then. Just take them with a grain of salt.

Joshsinglefooter

Why?! Why would you call them out for what they do?
You start a youtube channel and operate it the way
You want! They shoot 80-100 patterns a year. While
Working full time jobs. Who wants to sit and count pellets all day?

jordanz7935

Quote from: Joshsinglefooter on February 08, 2023, 05:13:17 AM
Why?! Why would you call them out for what they do?
You start a youtube channel and operate it the way
You want! They shoot 80-100 patterns a year. While
Working full time jobs. Who wants to sit and count pellets all day?
Because they need to be called out! They don't know how to pattern turkey loads! Droves of people who don't know any better take there videos for gospel. You sound like one of them??. Numbers don't lie and it's the only way to properly pattern a turkey gun, or any shotgun. Back to numbers, total pellet count per shell, 10" & 20" numbers are pretty important information. They push there agenda with hype. They push products just like any show on the outdoor channel, you have to read between the lines. Ignorance is bliss..... who wants to sit and count pellets you ask? The guy who works hard for his $ and just dropped $100 + on 10 tss shells. Stick around a little while you might learn something.

Dtrkyman

I haven't counted a pattern in 20 years, its a shotgun, the pattern either hits what you point it at or it doesn't. Of course you can any good coverage, easy with tiny pellets!

TSS particularly is very forgiving and kills turkeys at 40 yds with no effort other than checking point of impact!

Fortunately mine shoots my hand load the same as a dove load at 20 yds so I only shoot turkey loads at turkeys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slave601

Does Wilson's have a website? I couldn't find anything on them
"thinnin the flock"

mountainhunter1

Quote from: slave601 on February 13, 2023, 05:19:25 PM
Does Wilson's have a website? I couldn't find anything on them

Last word they offered from their site, they had shut their operation down. Maybe they will start back up at some point.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13