News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My brother...........

Started by Yoder409, February 18, 2022, 08:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Tell that brother of yours I said to put in his hearing protection, then open that door. Safety first.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on February 18, 2022, 06:14:28 PM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Tell that brother of yours I said to put in his hearing protection, then open that door. Safety first.

Word on the street is...........he's baiting them birds with Alberto's stromboli.

:TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 18, 2022, 06:18:17 PM

Word on the street is...........he's baiting them birds with Alberto's stromboli.

That's genius.

Tomorrow he'll be sending a pic of me standing next to that gobbler. But I promise to be more polite, no need keep that hose out.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on February 18, 2022, 06:23:16 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 18, 2022, 06:18:17 PM

That's genius.

Tomorrow he'll be sending a pic of me standing next to that gobbler. But I promise to be more polite, no need keep that hose out.

From what I've heard........... You probably WOULD strut and peck on the glass slider for an Alberto's stromboli !!!

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 18, 2022, 06:29:04 PM
From what I've heard........... You probably WOULD strut and peck on the glass slider for an Alberto's stromboli !!!

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:

Proudly!

ferocious calls

The last one that got too comfortable close to the house, I waited until he strutted facing away and ran up behind him and snatched him up by the legs. Still have the scar. Let him go and 5 minutes later he gobbled just behind the house 50 yds.