turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My brother...........

Started by Yoder409, February 18, 2022, 08:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

I think he's gonna do OK this spring.   His pre-season scouting is looking somewhat hopeful.  I hope last night's rain washed the turkey poop off his porch.   Hope, in the heat of the hunt he doesn't forget to slide the door open.   

:TooFunny:

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

the Ward

Greg Massey

Muzzy61

Looks like the strutter is doing some recon work for the other other guys.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

trkehunr93

Who's scouting who?   Boy's I think we found his roost spot!  :TooFunny:

Dtrkyman

Your Bro must have pissed that bird off, comes right up to his door and takes a dump!  That is just plain rude!

Paulmyr

Looks to me like he's trying to decide whether on not your brother will be a worthy opponent come spring time!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Happy

I'd say he caught a glimpse of another good looking gobbler mimicking him and is making sure he sets him straight

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

eggshell

Hey yoder, Tell him team G.O.A.T.S would like to lease his blind, lazy boy and all. We're not going to hunt it, we just want to keep the other jokers, on those other teams from using it....some of them don't have a lot of scruples.

strum

(Knocking on door) Excuse me sir. Do you have any grey poop on?  I would be very happy to leave you some .

grayfox

I'd be very careful if I was him. It could be a trap to ambush him when he comes out the door. Seriously that is so funny.

Yoder409

In the spirit of brevity........... I'll just say that I have LMAO at most every one of you guys' replies !!!!!    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Yinz ain't right........     :goofball:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 18, 2022, 02:51:50 PM
In the spirit of brevity........... I'll just say that I have LMAO at most every one of you guys' replies !!!!!    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Yinz ain't right........     :goofball:

Yinz!!!  That's Pennsylvania speak.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Tom007

He's knocking at heavens door....... :fud: