News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Guy, Saying Hello!

Started by Master Gobbie, February 18, 2022, 07:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Gobbie

What an amazing forum!

I appreciate everything you guys have done to make this a professional and family friendly site. Being a member of a waterfowler forum for 20 years, I've seen that place resemble more of the wild west than a hunting form.

Well done!

and of course after posting, now i see the "introduce yourself/new member" page!
Proverbs  3: 5-6

boatpaddle

Welcome & enjoy...

A huge bunch of really fine members.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Yoder409

Good morning, sir !!!  And welcome aboard !!!

Looks like you already figured out there's just a bunch of really good people here.  Set a spell.

(Only guy here ya gotta keep an eye on, though, is Boatpaddle.............   Just sayin')

:TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Which Gun

Greg Massey

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Dtrkyman

Welcome and enjoy, about that time things get lively around here!

tal

:hello99: Welcome. The price of admission is you must give the exact GPS coordinates of your favorite hunting spot. (Just pm me  ;D) You can add Yoder to the list of people to keep an eye on.  :funnyturkey:

sswv

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

richard black