turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Can I ask help please?

Started by Bowguy, February 16, 2022, 11:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Please consider signing and sharing. They are attempting to take a large area in NJ/Pa and make it a National park that will limit or exclude hunting.

https://www.change.org/p/national-park-service-stop-the-delaware-water-gap-from-becoming-a-national-park

Ol timer

Signed it we need to stop the Sierr@  club from another land grab and taking away our hunting rights in New Jersey

tjh24

Signed... seems to be land grabs trying to happen everywhere right now!

randy6471

Signed. Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

catman529

Signed it. This is the 3rd state I've heard of having this problem in just the past week. The bill in Tennessee was just withdrawn, but the threat is still there.

This may become an ongoing problem in the future across the country with a growing population, urban development and non-hunter numbers increasing faster than hunters. This is  another reason why it's important to recruit new hunters and keep the tradition going. Our voice is in numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OJR

strut

Signed
Best of luck. Always seems like they're going to do whatever they choose. Regardless of public opinion.

CntrlPAlongbeard

You are going to find him endlessly fascinating, occasionally easy, regularly difficult, and frequently impossible, but never dull. -Col. Tom Kelly

g8rvet

Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

sswv

Tom007

Yoder409

Signed.

Hunters do more for wild areas than the Sierr@  Club or any park service ever has or ever will.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

jmart241

Bowguy

Quote from: catman529 on February 16, 2022, 05:48:16 PM
Signed it. This is the 3rd state I've heard of having this problem in just the past week. The bill in Tennessee was just withdrawn, but the threat is still there.

This may become an ongoing problem in the future across the country with a growing population, urban development and non-hunter numbers increasing faster than hunters. This is  another reason why it's important to recruit new hunters and keep the tradition going. Our voice is in numbers.

Well let us know if we can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro