Started by gobblers roost, February 12, 2022, 03:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblers roost

No interest remove
$85
[IMG]https://uploads.tapata Tapatalk

bear hunter

ssramage

I just played a similar one in Perry today. Good running striker. I replaced my Osage/snake wood 2 piece that I lost several years ago.

Ranger

"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

2nd 100

I have 3 of these and can attest to the fact that Mr H Harrold told me on several occasions that they were to expensive to make and no one would buy them . and Derick builds a good striker himself !

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: 2nd 100 on February 18, 2022, 11:54:55 PM
I have 3 of these and can attest to the fact that Mr H Harrold told me on several occasions that they were to expensive to make and no one would buy them . and Derick builds a good striker himself !
I'll second that. I've got almost as many strikers from Derick as I do Mr. Harold. I'll say that they're pretty equal in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: spurs2bgobblin on February 19, 2022, 06:53:45 AM
Quote from: 2nd 100 on February 18, 2022, 11:54:55 PM
I'll second that. I've got almost as many strikers from Derick as I do Mr. Harold. I'll say that they're pretty equal in my eyes.

Agreed.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.