turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Youth Hunt on Public Land (Video)

Started by Hogmister13, February 04, 2022, 05:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoeger_bird

Whats the point of putting "public land" on your title? Does that make it more special? Why do these tubers love to specify they were on public land?
T.W.D.W.D.

silvestris

Quote from: Hogmister13 on February 04, 2022, 11:13:53 PM
It's people like you is whats wrong with the hunting community these days... scroll on if you don't like it but don't make it out to be something it's not ...

Deerhunt is one of the most young but knowledgable hunters I have had the pleasure to meet.  His goal is to educate the "new breed" and save our sport from the "look at me" group.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Howie g

Quote from: Stoeger_bird on February 06, 2022, 07:26:11 PM
Whats the point of putting "public land" on your title? Does that make it more special? Why do these tubers love to specify they were on public land?
Don't you know your not a " true " turkey killer unless you " only " hunt public ground ?

Jbird22

I'd like to challenge ALL of you who speak so negatively of Youtube. Go all season without making a single Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, hunting forum, etc... post of yourself and a "public land turkey". If you can do that, I'll respect your message. Otherwise, you have a double standard and have no room to criticize anyone.

aclawrence

Quote from: Howie g on February 06, 2022, 09:44:03 PM
Don't you know your not a " true " turkey killer unless you " only " hunt public ground ?
I guess neither one of y'all have looked at his page. He has a mixture of public and private land and it's obvious why he would put public land in the title. That's what all the turkey hunters who watch videos on YouTube want to see.  Nobody wants to watch someone sit in a blind on a private greenfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kygobblergetter

I watched it this morning. I enjoyed it...

Howie g

Quote from: aclawrence on February 06, 2022, 10:48:11 PM
Quote from: Howie g on February 06, 2022, 09:44:03 PM
I guess neither one of y'all have looked at his page. He has a mixture of public and private land and it's obvious why he would put public land in the title. That's what all the turkey hunters who watch videos on YouTube want to see.  Nobody wants to watch someone sit in a blind on a private greenfield.

.  I actually liked the video , but It seems to me that "most " of the you tube guys just have to mention there hunting public non stop !  IMO , you don't need to say where you are .  Personally, I don't have face book etc . My wife does , she knows not to post any hunting pics of me . She post a few of my sons deer /turkey , but it's done without mentioning the whereabouts of hunt .  I got burnt by posting a deer pic several years back on social media.  I learned my lesson .
   Note to the you tubers ,, just show your hunt . A wild turkey is a freakin wild turkey ! Private / public or wherever!  You fellas have created all this hate on yourself by mentioned states / private / public etc !
STOP ????

aclawrence

I agree with dropping the state names. You could even just say South East or just hunting Easterns.