OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Knight&Hale Call Keeper Pouch

Started by RLAG, January 20, 2022, 08:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RLAG

Might be a long shot but does anyone have one of these they'd want to part with? Knight and Hale discontinued them but they seem like an awesome pouch for someone that hates vests(me).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Knight-Hale-Turkey-Keeper-Pouch/dp/B01N6T84NI

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RLAG

Ttt

Sir-diealot

I came upon 2 of them last month or the month before and bought them both from separate sellers on Amazon, they are indeed nice but very hard to come by, I bought them to go with my RNG 300 vest
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RLAG

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 15, 2022, 10:32:03 PM
I came upon 2 of them last month or the month before and bought them both from separate sellers on Amazon, they are indeed nice but very hard to come by, I bought them to go with my RNG 300 vest
Lucky guy! If you want to part with one lmk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RLAG on February 15, 2022, 10:34:39 PM

I will, but I searched for them for I think 3 or 4 years after they stopped making them. They do show up every now and again on ebay, but sell quite high. There is something on them that is looser than I expected that I did not like, I do not recall what, if you want I can try to see if they are where I think and show you some pictures of stuff with them in them. Oh I think it may have been the closure on the one side was looser than I liked.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

RLAG

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 15, 2022, 10:52:34 PM

I will, but I searched for them for I think 3 or 4 years after they stopped making them. They do show up every now and again on ebay, but sell quite high. There is something on them that is looser than I expected that I did not like, I do not recall what, if you want I can try to see if they are where I think and show you some pictures of stuff with them in them. Oh I think it may have been the closure on the one side was looser than I liked.
It's a shame my sewing skills aren't quite up to par or I'd just make one haha

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RLAG on February 15, 2022, 11:02:31 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 15, 2022, 10:52:34 PM

It's a shame my sewing skills aren't quite up to par or I'd just make one haha

I hear you there. I was looking at the pictures and it is the magnetic closures for the mouth calls I did not like, they needed to either be stronger or have more of them, they are quite loose.

John Koenig:

Rtr1987

I believe I have one. The one I have has a box call holder on the outside but it's essentially the same thing. let me know if you're interested.

RLAG

Quote from: Rtr1987 on February 17, 2022, 10:47:22 AM
I believe I have one. The one I have has a box call holder on the outside but it's essentially the same thing. let me know if you're interested.
Pm sent

RLAG

Ttt one last time