turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody Green Glass

Started by Bedge7767, January 18, 2022, 07:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedge7767

I found this green glass on the internet the other day. It was listed as a Cody 2. It looks pretty rough but it sounds as good as ever.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jim

3bailey3

Jim that's a good find, someone messed up a great call writing all over it, but i bet it still sounds great..

Bedge7767

It still sounds awesome. It can be hunted hard now. No chance to mess it up.

Jim

3bailey3

You have had a good week but i know i could have said that quite a few times.

Bedge7767

I'm always hunting calls but you already knew that.

Jim

PALongspur

Can you see what kind of sound board is in it? Also, is the pot laminated? The older Cody IIs had a stamped logo, that looks more like a World Class pot to me.

idratherb

Tom007

Quote from: Bedge7767 on January 18, 2022, 07:32:43 PM
I found this green glass on the internet the other day. It was listed as a Cody 2. It looks pretty rough but it sounds as good as ever.

That's the sought after Green Monster, great find Jim. My godson has one, loves it. Great find, best of luck....great call....
"Solo hunter"

wchadw

Quote from: PALongspur on January 19, 2022, 09:04:46 AM
Can you see what kind of sound board is in it? Also, is the pot laminated? The older Cody IIs had a stamped logo, that looks more like a World Class pot to me.
Doubt it's a Cody 2
Looks similar to my older spec1 or world class glass. It's a great call. Haven't seen the clear striker before...
Either way. Great pickup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bedge7767

Thanks everyone. It sounds great and the soundboard looks like a piece of wood. The wood is laminated too.
Jim

boatpaddle

Great find...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

fishr64

I thought it was a Spec I too, but I think they're still signed and numbered. Can't tell if Spec I is scratched out either, but I'm sure it sounds good and a steal for $20.  :icon_thumright: