only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

VAHUNTER

Started by bird, June 03, 2011, 11:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

Where are ya man?  :begging:

VaTuRkStOmPeR

he's around.  i talked to him last friday afternoon on the way back from New York.

said he's been busy with projects.

bird

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on June 03, 2011, 11:39:39 AM
he's around.  i talked to him last friday afternoon on the way back from New York.

said he's been busy with projects.

Thanks man... I was starting to get worried about him.  Not like him to be so quiet for so long.

Thanks again

Al

barry

Probably working in his garden

chatterbox

I know he's been really busy. I ain't talked to him since the middle of NH's turkey season.

chatterbox

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on June 03, 2011, 05:39:00 PM
Quote from: bird on June 03, 2011, 11:32:15 AM
Where are ya man?  :begging:

He told me to tell you to dry up and blow away like a fart in the desert  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
DANG! Oh no you didn't............

VAHUNTER

i'm still kicken fella's. i'm sorry it has been soooo long. while turkey season was in not much around the house got done. i have been playing catch up since. it seems like when i have time to get on OG i wake up to Ginger shaking me telling me to wake up its time for bed. thanks bird and everyone else for the concern. i will be on more in the future !!! Shawn
Good things come to those who wait

bird

Shawn.... Next time you see that boobman.... Pull his underwear up around his ears would ya!

chatterbox

Quote from: bird on June 05, 2011, 08:38:58 AM
Shawn.... Next time you see that boobman.... Pull his underwear up around his ears would ya!
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Sherrell

Quote from: VAHUNTER on June 05, 2011, 07:21:55 AM
i'm still kicken fella's. i'm sorry it has been soooo long. while turkey season was in not much around the house got done. i have been playing catch up since. it seems like when i have time to get on OG i wake up to Ginger shaking me telling me to wake up its time for bed. thanks bird and everyone else for the concern. i will be on more in the future !!! Shawn

I thought you may of ran into HIM in the woods!

You know WHO! :help: