turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NEED OSCEOLA TO COMLETE YOUR SLAM!!!

Started by gobbler stopper, December 29, 2021, 03:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler stopper

2-3 DAY OSCEOLA TURKEY HUNTS IN BUNNELL FLORIDA VERY HIGH SUCCESS RATE. ALL PRIVATE LAND. LOW PRESSURE LOTS OF BIRDS. 1,500 WITH LODGING. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT FOR MORE DETAILS (386)569-4900. THANK YOU

Dtrkyman

That's a heck of a deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

A very quick search of that phone # reveals he just hit the www with that same post of a few hunting sites.  Most with a very low post count like he has here.  Proceed with great caution if interested.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Dtrkyman

fallhnt

I do but I don't care

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

WV Flopper

I think its a reasonable price.

Could be set up in a tent, maybe a camper? Maybe a house? Point being, I paid 7-800$ to stay at the beach for a week there last spring. So 700$ bucks for 3 days of hunting sounds reasonable to me. But, I have never paid for a guide either. Air BNB is no cheaper around that area either, not in my opinion.

I would be way to cheap if I were to turkey guide, I just want to hunt! If I could find someone to pay me $300 cash ever day I would hunt all season long! Might even pack them a sandwich, I know I would have one.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Crghss

Buyer beware. But who knows, Just need access to a farmers land. And they have posted hunts on here before.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

guesswho

I don't know anything about the OP.   But if I was going to pay for an Osceola I'd be looking about 200 miles or more farther South. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

joey46

Dtrkyman

Hey op, might want to revisit and give some details to stop the bleeding.

I "need" an Osceola for a slam but am not really interested, I just like hunting turkeys, really don't care if their wings are black.

But that price will draw some attention.

ChiefBubba

Quote from: guesswho on January 01, 2022, 03:43:25 PM
I don't know anything about the OP.   But if I was going to pay for an Osceola I'd be looking about 200 miles or more farther South.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Bubba

Oljamo

I don't understand why people come down here to kill an Osceola and would pay to hunt one much north of Orlando, birds are completely different animals up there compared to a true Osceola turkey. Definitely got alot of Eastern traits compared to the pile of Osceola turkeys I've killed from Osceola to collier County's off wmas.weight, beard thickness, wing barring and vocalness
Osceola headhunter