turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Meadow Creek red dot mount

Started by kytrkyhntr, November 22, 2021, 03:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

Has anyone tried one of their mounts? My benelli 20 gauge isn't tapped for a red dot so I thought about giving them a try. At 50 bucks for the mount and no new holes drilled in my gun I figured that would be a good ideA.
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

USMC0331

Excellent mount.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gobspur

Top notch and rock solid.  Put one on my 1187 Greenleaf. I also like the sight radius that it mounts farther down the barrel.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Tom007

X3, have a few of them mounted on different guns. Work great.......

kytrkyhntr

sasquatch1

Better than drill and tap if you ask me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jmart241

the Ward

Great mount. Be aware though that on some guns with tall ribs you may have to increase comb height on stock to get a good cheek weld. Most guys using this mount don't have this issue, but its something to consider. Worked perfect on the 870 with it's flat rib, but i had to lift my head quite a bit on both my browning bps' due to the tall rib design and drop in stock.

va_gobbler_chaser

Awesome Mount. Rock Solid. Better than drill and tapping. I have them on guns that are drilled and tapped. I'll never mount to the receiver ever again.

kytrkyhntr

The rib sets kinda high on my 20 gauge m2, does anyone have experience firdt hand with this mount on that gun? Does it sit too high

lacire

I don't have the M2 but If you have that model with the comfort tech stock they make three sizes of comb inserts to give you a solid cheek weld, that maybe one option for you.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr