OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rechargable Hand held Flashlights Recommendation

Started by ChiefBubba, November 11, 2021, 08:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefBubba

I'm looking for a good rechargeable flashlight for the truck. I'm not looking for a huge light. I like the Streamlight Poly Stingers. I'm looking at this one too.
Streamlight 74751 Strion LED HL 615 Lumens Rechargeable. I did a search but the threads are old. Thank you, Bubba 

Tail Feathers

Streamlight makes good stuff.  That's plenty bright, you'll probably use it on medium as much as you do high.  Streamlights throw good, useable beams, bright out there but some light enough near you to make it useful.

PM incoming.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Which Gun

Gerber handheld rechargeable. Looks like a mini spotlight.  Little bigger then you suggested but the best light I have. Keeps a charge two modes high and low.

joey46

Highly recommend the HYBRIDLIGHT Model 150.  Inexpensive (24.95), can solar charge or be charged through both a computer or electrical adapter.  Very bright with a high and low beam.  Also can be used to bump up a dead cell phone.  Think I saw this on an infomercial on the Sportsmans Channel.  Glad I did.  Nice product.

captpete

Another option would be to use rechargeable batteries in a flashlight.
Check out https://www.batteryjunction.com/  they a huge selection of flashlight from inexpensive to Very expensive. They also carry rechargeable batteries.

Boykin Hollow

https://intl-outdoor.com/led-flashlights/k1-21700-thrower-led-flashlight.html

This is the light that I have been using for the past several years.  You will be hard pressed to find one that is any better.  It is an EMISAR flashlight. 

sbbow

I like olight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bear hunter

Tail Feathers

My wife won a door prize three years ago that she gave to me.  A Bushnell rechargeable flashlight.  I've been very pleased with it.  It is about 8" long and big enough to grip well without being big.  It uses a USB cord to charge and it holds the charge quite well.  But not having a snap-in charger, it may not be suited for mounting in your truck.
I think it's this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-2000-Lumen-Rechargeable-Flashlight/dp/B089749J6Z
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Cowboy

Quote from: joey46 on November 12, 2021, 04:47:09 AM
Highly recommend the HYBRIDLIGHT Model 150.  Inexpensive (24.95), can solar charge or be charged through both a computer or electrical adapter.  Very bright with a high and low beam.  Also can be used to bump up a dead cell phone.  Think I saw this on an infomercial on the Sportsmans Channel.  Glad I did.  Nice product.
joey46, thanks for the info. Just checked out your light recommendation and ordered one. I've been looking for a good one too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

joey46

Hope it does what you want.  You'll be surprised how light in weight it is for it's size.  Good luck.

TNBIRD

My job requires us to have a flashlight on us at all times.  Most of us carry either a FENIX or OLIGHT.  Both are real good lights with rechargeable batteries that last. 

blake_08

I use this protac model from streamlight. It's nice because I have 3 different batteries for it so I keep a charged one in my pack or in my truck and one in the light. Takes a standard micro USB charger so as many devices as I have that take this charger, I can charge all 3 batteries at once and have light for hours upon hours. That clip is also double sided and it'll clip in a pocket, or clip on your hat bill and work as a super bright head lamp. It has several different programmable modes and it's also submersible (at least mine didn't mess up when it was accidentally submerged). I love mine and I couldn't ask for anything more in a light.

https://www.streamlight.com/products/detail/index/protac-2l-x

edit: i forgot to mention, but it'll run on 1 rechargeable battery or 2 CR123A lithium batteries. Adds to the versatility of the light.

WW

Dtrkyman

Fenix, 18650 cell.  Zebra lights are great, their customer service is pathetic!