OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Holosun picatinny mount  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Old Timer

• The Boss Gobbler
Holosun picatinny mount
« on: June 29, 2021, 05:50:21 PM »
I looked a green dot over but found  out mount was no longer included as a cost saving measure. Customer service recommended a couple of other manufacturers mounts between $80-100. Although I certainly appreciated the prompt response of my email. No slam on the product I believe it`s top notch. This is a head scratcher I will spend 300 plus for for reflex then another 100 for mount needed. Makes no sense. Seems to me others will look somewhere else also.

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Holosun picatinny mount
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 06:00:56 PM »
Do not know if mine came with one or not as I did not pay attention as I planned on using a different style mount. When putting on pistols and such most guys use a different mount as well.
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline R.W. Mackey

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 03:51:38 PM »

Not sure which model you were looking at but I recently bought a 503 SC that had both a
High and low mount. Very pleased with it.

RW
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk

Offline Happy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 04:18:29 PM »
Sumtoy makes a mount. I paid $50.00 and it sits nice and low.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 09:05:49 AM »
What gun you putting it on.   This is ours but it is a burris but have it for most all sights.  It is about 3/16 high 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline Old Timer

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 11:01:44 AM »
Mossberg SA-20, I ended up going with the Swampfox and it sits nice on the pic rail. Thanks for the response.