OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Stevens 301 turkey 26” barrel choke recommendations  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Curtis270

Stevens 301 turkey 26” barrel choke recommendations
« on: June 29, 2021, 09:40:40 AM »
I picked one up at the end of last season and wanted to see what you guys like for chokes I have a .565 carlsons and the factory extra full but most I’ve seen is 130 in a 8” circle at 40 yard and 240 in a 12” circle most of what I’m finding says I should be 200+ in a 10” circle at 40 shooting #9 tungsten loads.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
Re: Stevens 301 turkey 26” barrel choke recommendations
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 04:49:27 PM »
562 should work fine. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline Curtis270

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 08:28:24 PM »
Thank you and being a veteran I also appreciate your support!

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 10:00:47 AM »
Thank you and being a veteran I also appreciate your support!

I am a veteran in the business but not military.  I spent years following my father around as he spent years in military.     I do respect Military past and present along with any first responder.  That is why we offer the discounts to them. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA