OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 1672 times)

Offline NightHawk24

SOLD
« on: June 17, 2021, 04:32:10 PM »
$45 TYD
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 11:22:12 AM by NightHawk24 »

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: NEW Jebs HH .565 Rem Choke
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 04:45:09 PM »
PM sent
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Gmed

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 09:42:01 PM »
I’ll take it if the deal doesn’t go….thanks…

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 02:00:39 PM »
I sent the payment for choke but have not heard back from the seller since,  thinking I might have to cancel the transaction if I don’t hear back soon. I’ll certainly make old gobbler aware of the situation.

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 02:19:16 PM »
I sent the payment for choke but have not heard back from the seller since,  thinking I might have to cancel the transaction if I don’t hear back soon. I’ll certainly make old gobbler aware of the situation.

Well I guess you must have responded faster privately faster than I did but I have not heard anything from my PM either.
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline lacire

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 03:10:20 AM »
So I have now contacted Old Gobbler about this transaction since I haven’t heard back from seller since I sent payment… really hoping this isn’t a scam but it’s not looking good.

Looking at his past posts he’s sold things hear before with no complaints. I would have bought from him too. Maybe something unavoidable happened. I once sold an item and the buyer failed to pay, he had asked a lot of questions before he committed to the purchase. Then he fell off the face of the earth. I messaged him a couple times over the next week with no response. About two weeks later he message me and said he would be released from the hospital in a few days and could he still please purchase it. A couple days later I had my payment. Good luck, hope it works out for both of you and this isn’t a scam.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Offline squirrel_hunter

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 10:57:53 AM »
I bought a Carlson turkey choke off him. No issue with him. Got the choke to me fast. I would buy from him again.  Something bad mite have happend .

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2021, 12:07:49 PM »
I bought a Carlson turkey choke off him. No issue with him. Got the choke to me fast. I would buy from him again.  Something bad mite have happend .

Thanks for the reassurance.  These are the kind of replies I was hoping for….

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2021, 11:22:23 AM »
Seller contacted me this morning, all seems well.