turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

K&H RNG Vest Adding Molle Pouches

Started by bobcat19, June 17, 2021, 11:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobcat19

Anyone add additional molle pouches to the Knight & Hale Run-N-Gun vest? Looking for recommendations on what utility pouches to add for extra stuff. Preferably bottomland pattern to match the vest. Thanks in advance.

paboxcall

Quote from: bobcat19 on June 17, 2021, 11:43:56 AM
Anyone add additional molle pouches to the Knight & Hale Run-N-Gun vest? Looking for recommendations on what utility pouches to add for extra stuff. Preferably bottomland pattern to match the vest. Thanks in advance.

Added a water bottle holster I found on ebay, its not MO bottomland. Also found the molle stitching is not correct on the first of the three loops. The first vertical set of loops was stitched too narrow and the molle strap on the attachment won't fit in that set, just the last two vertical loops.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Nathan_Wiles

I added the water bottle pouch as well on RNG 300. Also have my thermacell on that molle strap with bungee clips. I use the right side pouch for my foam leg strap gunrest.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

I have the original version and it does not have any kind of strap where the pot calls go over left chest, I want to add some plastic clips to those as I don't trust it the way it is.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dtrkyman

I added a molle pouch to my 200, got a 2 pack off Amazon cheap, never seen a bottomland molle pouch, mine are multi cam, I used a single one for my pruners, probably add a second smaller one to the existing one, it has loops built into it.

I am looking to add a strap for pot calls as well, have not found anything yet. I have some small stretch cord, just nee a fastener. 

bobcat19

Yeah I have the 200 and would benefit from just 1 extra pocket for random stuff like clippers, utility tool, etc. that I don't need on my immediate body.

Seems easy enough to attach a modular pouch. Thanks for the input!

RUN-N-GUN

Yep, I it's just a dump pouch. Academy or bass pro has them. They come in different sizes . I needed enough room to hold my phone, phone charger, snacks and thermacell refills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk