OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: WTB — JLH Tail Feather frogwood  (Read 1022 times)

Offline spurs2bgobblin

WTB — JLH Tail Feather frogwood
« on: June 14, 2021, 10:51:56 AM »
Like the title says looking for a brown/black tail feather frogwood striker from Jeff Harrison. Hopefully someone has one they’d be willing to part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Offline BennieGobbler

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: WTB — JLH Tail Feather frogwood
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 11:53:57 AM »
He will sell you one I am sure...Great guy!
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Offline 310 gauge

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 06:57:13 PM »
He is a great guy, but that birds been plucked so you'll have to find the feather series on the secondary market! Plenty of Frogs hopping around and that Cicada model is prime right now!  Good luck with your search!

Offline spurs2bgobblin

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 08:38:14 PM »
Yep you guys hit the nail on the head. Jeff is an awesome guy and I’ve got several of his strikers. I was late for the party and all he had left was wing feathers when I placed my second to last order. Just trying to scare one up. Thanks y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."