turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

mossberg 930

Started by rakkin6, June 13, 2021, 07:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkin6

Hey folks the Academy near me just got a Mossberg 930 in and I am thinking about purchasing it. I have a 535 and 835 already but I am looking for a semi-auto. I shoot Indian Creek in both these guns with #9 TSS with great patterns. Just wanting to know if any of you guys have experience with this gun and what chokes you guys are running. I would like the good and the bad of the gun also if possible. Thanks for the help.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Which Gun

Running Indian creek. Takes some work to polish barrel. Mine doesn't like Federal #9 tss with this choke. Patterns double X magnums great along with longbeards. This is my woods gun so no need for tss anyway. Tss did shoot to right also. Using Vemon red dot and benched.

rakkin6

Quote from: Which Gun on June 13, 2021, 08:52:47 PM
Running Indian creek. Takes some work to polish barrel. Mine doesn't like Federal #9 tss with this choke. Patterns double X magnums great along with longbeards. This is my woods gun so no need for tss anyway. Tss did shoot to right also. Using Vemon red dot and benched.
Didn't polish my barrels on my 535 or 835 but it did take a lot of elbow grease to get a good deep clean. I switched to bore tech products last year and they were a game changer getting my barrels deep cleaned. Top picrure is my 835 and bottom is my 535  at 40 yards with Apex #9 and Indian Creek chokes. Made a couple click adjustments left and right on the FF3 and was good to go. 

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
DE OPPRESSO LIBER