OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hat on sale

Started by aclawrence, June 11, 2021, 03:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

This hat is on sale. I bought one before this turkey season and wore it a good bit on cold mornings. You can flip the ear flaps up when your trying to listen.  I couldn't find any bottomland beanies and this is probably more functional anyway. Be warned though you'll look like a good ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

I wear one duck hunting and I love it.  Keeps you warm but you can still hear.  I have wore it those cold early spring mornings and deer hunting.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jbird22

I have one of those and wear it along with one of their neck gaiters on really cold/windy mornings during deer season. They keep me plenty warm!

Tail Feathers

I have one that I wear a few times per year.  Doesn't get cold very often here but when your ears and head are warm, the rest of you tends to follow suit.  Neck gaiters help a lot too.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

owlhoot

Good stuff right there.

Mkeller

Bought one about a month ago for hunting and ice fishing.

owlhoot

Was that style on Elmer fud or the incomplete deer hunter, Jeff Foxworthy   :)

Mallard1897

Thanks for the heads up. Shipping was ridiculous but between the sale and discount code it was easier to convince myself.

Should be good for late season duck hunting. And looking like a fudd.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yoteduster

Nomad could give you 50% off and they'd make it back on there shipping charges

Sir-diealot

Is it available in Obsession?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

aclawrence

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 11, 2021, 11:06:56 PM
I don't think so.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: aclawrence on June 11, 2021, 11:22:08 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 11, 2021, 11:06:56 PM
I don't think so.

To bad, I do not care for original Bottomland in the least. I don't mind new Bottomland though.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MattM

I won't pay 18.00 shipping on a 16.00 item that could be mailed first class parcel for 4.00.

lunghit

Quote from: MattM on June 12, 2021, 06:10:03 PM
I won't pay 18.00 shipping on a 16.00 item that could be mailed first class parcel for 4.00.

Same. I had it in my cart and started the checkout process until I saw the shipping price. I refuse to pay that for shipping.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

davisd9

I bought mine for Christmas a couple years ago. My wife said it was $20 at academy. Look around and you can find them better than that cost. $18 shipping for a hat or anything like that is crazy
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer