OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Ammo returning  (Read 1801 times)

Offline strum

Ammo returning
« on: May 18, 2021, 10:57:08 AM »
 Now that the season is winding down do yall think turkey ammo will make a comeback?  Any one have inside info on this subject?

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Ammo returning
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 12:59:27 PM »
Now that the season is winding down do yall think turkey ammo will make a comeback?  Any one have inside info on this subject?
A lot of the turkey ammo is seasonal runs, but for the ones selling TSS , i think it will return during the summer. I guess it all depends on what your looking for in turkey shells. I was in gun store Friday in Miss.. and they had plenty of Apex turkey loads, 410, 12, 20 and 28 ga.. even 2 3/4 loads..

Offline strum

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 06:59:29 PM »
 I remember last year toward the end of the season federal 20 ga TSS was on clearance for like $12 .. I didnt buy any thinking I would stock up this year WRONG.. I did manage to purchase a pretty good  amount of assorted loads.. but this came at a very high price. I actually have all i need for 4-5 seasons. I hoping things will get back to (close) to normal by next season.

Offline Gentry

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 07:31:56 PM »
I remember last year toward the end of the season federal 20 ga TSS was on clearance for like $12 .. I didnt buy any thinking I would stock up this year WRONG.. I did manage to purchase a pretty good  amount of assorted loads.. but this came at a very high price. I actually have all i need for 4-5 seasons. I hoping things will get back to (close) to normal by next season.
I can kick myself for not buying all I could then. Probably never see that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline MISSISSIPPI Double beard

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 11:22:30 AM »
There is plenty of ammo to find around here and online. The online prices are coming down a little. The overall price will never come back down to "TRUMP" level prices I fear.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Offline Ryanmc

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 11:27:55 PM »
I can kick myself for not buying all I could then. Probably never see that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought 20 boxes and should have bought 30!