OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks BowBendr!

Started by MDbowman, May 30, 2011, 11:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDbowman

Just wanted to say thanks to BowBendr for stepping up to be the captain. And to the team for posting enough here to keep things interesting, it has been a fun Spring. Big congrats to Fullfan and Derek for plenty of birds, stories and pics.

DMP

I enjoyed it fellows and hopefully we can keep the group together for next year.

Duke0002

Thanks, BB for the work you put in for our team.   :happy0064:   It was a pleasure sharing everyone's hunting experiences.  Looking forward to another spring season with you guys! 

BowBendr

The pleasure was all mine. You guys really made it easy by staying on top of things, checking in and submitting great pics.

We have a core in place for a really good team and with a few good additions next year, we should really put on a show. We had an average of 65.9 points per bird and while Dereks bird upped that a bit, we had some guys that checked in some awesome birds and shared the stories of some killer hunts.

Hope to see you all here again next year.  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

-Scott

derek

Yes thank you BowBendr, it was very nice having you as a captain!
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Duke0002

Wow!   A 65.9 point average ain't bad folks!   

Was Derek's monster the #1 bird in the contest this year?

BowBendr

Quote from: Duke0002 on May 31, 2011, 09:25:16 AM
Was Derek's monster the #1 bird in the contest this year?

I believe it is ........ :jackson:

canadatom

Yes thanks BowBendr for everything you did. Can't wait for next year, with this good group of folks we will give them a run for their money. Hope everyone is here next year when once again the Thunder will roll. Shawn

Fullfan

Also would like to thank the bowbender, I know it takes a bunch of time and work to keep things in order. I have had a good time here with you guys. If I am above ground next spring I would love to be part of this team again.

Congrats to everyone who scored this year.

The Fullfan...
Don't gobble at me...