OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Custom box call suggestions

Started by Slater10478, May 11, 2021, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slater10478

Hello I'm looking for everyone's opinions on a box call. I would love one with alot of turkey in it and looks great. Price don't matter. Been doing Google searches but figured I would ask you all and see some options. Thanks!

Gooserbat

Albert Paul,
Richard Hudson hen box
Joe Slaton also makes a nice box.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Slater10478

How do you get a hold of Marlin Watkins? And Richard Hudson?

Sanders153

Albert Paul's are awesome, as are Ferocious Calls. Those gentleman can get you fixed up

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Slater10478 on May 11, 2021, 11:31:32 PM
How do you get a hold of Marlin Watkins? And Richard Hudson?
You can get him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/don.watkins.944
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Mathews.1

dah

Ever so humble , Gooserbat makes a pretty good box . You can find him here .

Turkeyman

Billy Bush long box is turkey. Don't know is he's still in business or not.

TalknTurkey

If cost doesn't matter, Marlin Watkins or TJ Johnson. With either of them, you can rest assured if it leaves their shops it will be full of turkey. You can find TJ on Facebook, he has several sound files on his page.

NCL

Paul Durham does a nice one and X2 for Joe Slaton

wvmntnhick

Jeff White makes a solid box. SS custom calls makes a great one too. And I've had great results with Gooserbat as well as Spring Creek calls. Mike is actually making me a call at the moment. Not in any kind of rush but anxious to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slave601

The man himself. Matt Van Cise
"thinnin the flock"

yelpaholic

Jimspur