OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Russell Outdoors Super Elite 3 Treklite  (Read 1486 times)

Offline 870BkWht

• The Boss Gobbler
  • West Virginia
Russell Outdoors Super Elite 3 Treklite
« on: May 01, 2021, 03:20:27 PM »
Russell Outdoors Super Elite 3 TrekLite that is gently used and in excellent condition.  I bought 2 of these vests years ago, and this one is the lighter weight version made from polyester TrekLite material.  I used the other cotton poly version more, and only hunted in this vest a couple of days at most.  Russell quit making camo clothing a few years ago and the only reason I am selling this is it will not fit me anymore.  I recently lost almost 75 pounds and as much as I hate it, it just wont work for me anymore.  All the pockets, zippers, and zipper pulls are in fully functional condition.  The game bag is clean.  The seat is also clean, and its a nice 3'' thick comfy seat.  This is the old (better IMO)  Mossy Oak Obsession pattern.  Its listed at a 3X, but its very generously cut and by tightening the straps on the front, could easily fit someone down to a XL or 2XL. Someone out there can really get some good use out of this well cared for vest.

Ill ship this vest to the buyer on my dime.   The price you see is the price to your door.  If paying with paypal, I will mail it out next business day after payment. Vest will ship by USPostal Service. 
$60

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:13:31 AM by 870BkWht »

Offline 870BkWht

• The Boss Gobbler
  • West Virginia
Re: Russell Outdoors Super Elite 3 Treklite
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 11:21:44 PM »
Bump for a Price Drop

Offline 870BkWht

• The Boss Gobbler
  • West Virginia
Re: Russell Outdoors Super Elite 3 Treklite