turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Super Mag Sumtoy bling

Started by strum, April 28, 2021, 07:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strum

I got this gun a few weeks ago and William has fixed me up. So far its never been fired. That will change soon lol. I have the same base on my 20ga 870 and for me its the only way mount a FF3. The choke is my first Sumtoy and I suspect ill not me my last. Im very impressed with the design of it. Ill get back to yall with the pattern results.

Old Timer

lunghit

Nice looking set up you have there. Good luck with it.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Tom007

Nice set up, good luck with it.....
"Solo hunter"

Fullfan

Very nice, just ordered his mount and guard.  I have a 11-87 sure shot super mag.  Any chance you can take a close up of the rear of the mount on the gun?  Curious how it sets on the receiver
Don't gobble at me...

Sir-diealot

Nice looking setup, hope to see your results of testing soon.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ShootingABN!

spiggy2

Love both my choke and mount from Sumtoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Believe me, you will find more lessons in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you what you cannot learn from masters." - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

strum

Sorry guys i been soo dang busy that I haven't had time to shoot it yet. For now any free time is used to hunt . I'll get a closer pic up tomorrow . Those mounts really fit great and make  a very solid mount. Also it lowers the Fast Fires a smidge compared to using the picatinny on a weaver style rail.  Its a clean install.

strum

the Ward

Nice! You will love that Sumtoy choke, I have several, and they all shoot lights out. Really like that mount for the Fastfire, It is a very nice setup for a dedicated turkey gun.

Fullfan

Strum.  Thanks for posting the pics.  My sumtoy mount/guard arrived several days ago.  Looks good and made solid.   Just looking for a ff3 now.
Don't gobble at me...

b wilt