OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gloves

Started by Will, April 25, 2021, 05:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Does anyone know where I can find gloves like these? They are all mesh with knit cuff and work better than cotton gloves for using calls. These have seen better days but I can't seem to find them anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bigriverbum

i'm sure there are fancier versions available somewhere online. once i ran out of my supply of these i just stopped wearing gloves

it was nice when you could grab a pair for two tree bucks at the local sports shop, gas station, liquor store lol

Sir-diealot

I have a single left hand glove in that pattern. I do have a pair in a darker pattern but I am going to keep those. If you want the left hand one it is all yours.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bob G.

Natural Gear has mesh gloves but has rubber grips on the palms. $14.99, on sale for $7.99 for now.

Tail Feathers

I saw some on Ebay made of mesh recently.  HS Strut makes them I think?
On another note, I bought some non mesh Mossy Oak gloves.  They ripped down the back seam on the second hunt.  Junk.
I had some Primos gloves I liked a lot, lost one and can't find anymore like them. 
Turkey gloves are hard to keep and almost as hard to keep up with!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

alloutdoors

1995. Seriously, used to be able to find gloves like that anywhere, but can't remember seeing any for sale in years.

maddog3355

Tail Feathers is right. Them are HS Strut and I haven't seen them around lately, maybe EBay has some old stock.

rakkin6

These are really lightweight and I have no problems running any call with them on. Magellan is Academy Sports brand and they are pretty good and this is my fourth season with them.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/magellan-outdoors-mens-camo-mesh-hunting-gloves?repChildCatid=5455063

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Greg Massey

They are HS Strut and i have a pair I've been using for years.. I've even had to do some repairs on mine..

Stickbow98

Will,
Ebay has them. Look under Camo mesh gloves.
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

Will

lunghit

Quote from: alloutdoors on April 25, 2021, 08:23:57 PM
1995. Seriously, used to be able to find gloves like that anywhere, but can't remember seeing any for sale in years.

The pair in my turkey vest is probably form 94 or 95!! I love them
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Dtrkyman

I had a pair of those, the cuffs lost their elasticity and I think I tossed em.  If I find em I will lt you know!

Sir-diealot

I stopped at a gun shop that is somewhat new to me and was looking on his walls and came upon these, let me know if you are interested.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."