OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New glass in the arsenal

Started by aclawrence, April 24, 2021, 08:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

I just got a new Osage/Glass pot from Buster and it is awesome. I know several of y'all already have this call, but I just wanted to show it off.  I have always liked Osage calls and this one does not disappoint. I realized this week I had an Osage crow call from Darayl, Osage Harrison hooter, and this Osage pot in my vest. The striker is a JLH Tulipwood. I thought I had more pics. I'll post some more later.

https://youtu.be/y8ewZzSZQFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wigsplitter

Greg Massey

Buster is one of my top pot call builder's .. that's a fine looking pot, another one to get is crystal over slate..

Harty

That's a mighty fine call. Based on my experience I would expect you will probably be getting more of Busters calls down the road.

sbbow

Nice setup !

Meleagris gallopavo

That's a nice pot.  That Tulipwood jumps at you as well!
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

bobk

A fine caller and striker from two excellent builders.

3bailey3

Buster does make a great call, a buddy of mine just had Buster build a call for his son's birthday with a pic of his son's first bird under the glass, not only did Buster knock it out of the park but he also did something that shows what i class act he is!!

Caspar

Awesome call and striker and a combo that never leaves my vest.

Sir-diealot

Congratulations, hope it brings you luck.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

aclawrence

Quote from: Harty on April 26, 2021, 05:17:28 AM
That's a mighty fine call. Based on my experience I would expect you will probably be getting more of Busters calls down the road.
I definitely will. I also have one of his ceramic calls in a.... we'll now I can't remember. Seems like it was a blue mahoe pot. It's a great call to.

OsceolaDreams

Best call I've ever ran! I run JLH Black and White Ebony on mine and its amazing!

Meleagris gallopavo

You sold me on it.  I have had that call on my mind since you posted it and I just ordered one from Buster.   I have a JLH tulipwood waiting for it to get here.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.