turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Space rockets and gobbling

Started by ChesterCopperpot, April 24, 2021, 10:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

Got on my ridge yesterday morning about 5:45am. Was checking something on my phone and looked up and saw what I believed to be a comet at the time. Since figured out it was some sort of dumb old space rocket. Birds ain't gobble a bit so I'll be sending a letter down there to the folks at NASA and giving them an earful. Don't nothing bugger a gobbler like extraterrestrial activity. It's turkey season, son. The moon can wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Back years ago, i used bottle rocket's to see if i could get the turkeys to gobbler. It worked really well. So now i always keep a stash of these in the truck...desperate times call for you to get creative in getting those gobblers to sound off.. That's a good picture.

Spurs Up

You might need to take your beef up with Elon as that was probably his Space-X rocket launched this week.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 24, 2021, 11:01:48 AM
Back years ago, i used bottle rocket's to see if i could get the turkeys to gobbler. It worked really well. So now i always keep a stash of these in the truck...desperate times call for you to get creative in getting those gobblers to sound off.. That's a good picture.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Spurs Up on April 24, 2021, 11:10:20 AM
You might need to take your beef up with Elon as that was probably his Space-X rocket launched this week.
Ahhhh, shows exactly how much I know about rocket science and current events!

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Spurs Up on April 24, 2021, 11:10:20 AM
Ahhhh, shows exactly how much I know about rocket science and current events!

3bailey3

Swenny

Great pic

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

bear hunter

I saw the same thing chester and also thought it was a comet.The turkeys started gobbling hard ten minutes after I saw it.

Sir-diealot

Neat picture. Couple of guys spent several hours setting off Tanerite on the adjoining property to where I hunt, turkeys did not make a sound and it was the worst hunting I have seen on that property that year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."