turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remington 870 base

Started by laturkeyhunter, April 22, 2021, 08:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laturkeyhunter

I have a Remington 870 youth 20 gauge that I'm wanting to have drilled and tapped what base pattern would y'all suggest having it drilled and tapped for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rakkin6

Quote from: laturkeyhunter on April 22, 2021, 08:59:32 PM
I have a Remington 870 youth 20 gauge that I'm wanting to have drilled and tapped what base pattern would y'all suggest having it drilled and tapped for

Red dot or scope?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

rakkin6

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

laturkeyhunter

Probably a scope I already have a leupold turkey scope I can't remember the model number of it

laturkeyhunter

How does the fflll mount do they use a weaver or piccatiny  mount or what. I've seen on here people getting there guns d&t for the 336 base. I want to d&t mine so that if I don't like the scope and would like to try a fflll or some other kind of sight I could

rakkin6

My FF3 is on a pictanny rail. Had both my guns drilled and tapped and installed pictanny rails on them. Both the FF3 and the Vortex venom come with pictanny mounts.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

RED NECK

If It was me,doing it again. I would have my guns drilled and tapped for a regular weaver/picatinny base for that firearm. I have had 2 done for a 336 base and ,well. I would go with a normal base going forward when/if I need any drilled and tapped.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

SumToy

drill factory specs our base will fit.   Then if you have a sight that requires a pic mount you can get the 2 part factory base.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

laturkeyhunter

Thanks y'all. I will be getting it drilled and tapped for the factory specs

Greg Massey

I build a 20 ga. Remington youth gun, added shurshot stock, Trulock 565 choke, saddle mount with Simmons turkey scope. I prefer the saddle mount, because it still gives me the option of using my bead. Never have had a problem with the saddle mount ...