OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thank you!

Started by allaboutshooting, April 20, 2021, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me and been so supportive. I apologize for not posting more during my recovery from some injuries. Hopefully, I'm closer to recovery now.
I've responded as quickly to inquiries as possible and appreciate the positive responses.
Please feel free to let me k now if I may be of help in any way and I'll do my best to be of assistance.
Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

RutnNStrutn

No need for apologies!! We're all just happy that you're on the mend, and posting again. :icon_thumright:

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

GobbleNut

I had been wondering where you had disappeared to, Clark.  Good to see you back!

paboxcall

Glad to hear your mending my friend. Good to see you back on the forum again!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

bbcoach

We have missed your Knowledge and Wisdom.  Hope you are feeling better and get back to spreading the Wealth again.

For those of you that don't know Clark Bush (allaboutshooting).  Clark is an avid shooter, has been instrumental in TONS of patterning information and has been sharing that information via OG and his website for many years.  He has many patterning and shooting articles and shares his knowledge freely.

Thanks Clark!!!!!!!!! 

lunghit

I was wondering where you have been. Glad to hear you are healing and hope you can shoot and post here more often. Stay well
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Sir-diealot

I did not know you were under the weather, glad to hear you are doing better though.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

We have missed you, glad your back and feeling better..

Wigsplitter

Glad you are healing and looking forward to your advice and knowledge in the shooting aspect of our sport!

greencop01

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. Hope  things go well with you.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

tomstopper

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 20, 2021, 03:43:31 PM
No need for apologies!! We're all just happy that you're on the mend, and posting again. :icon_thumright:

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.
Amen

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Muzzy61

Welcome back, Hope all is well with you.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

TrackeySauresRex

B~Well and stay healthy Clark. We are wishing you a speedy recovery, welcome back :^)
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Tail Feathers

Good to hear from you.  I hope your healing goes fast.  I even went to your site a few weeks ago to see if you were active there.  Get better soon and come by a little more often!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Cut N Run

Great to hear you're feeling better Clark.  I'm thinking healing thoughts.

I appreciate the guidance and quality products I've gotten from you over the years.  I've put 'em all to good use.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.