OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fanny Pack with Shoulder Straps

Started by rifleman, April 19, 2021, 07:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

I mainly hunt in Dixie, and it's usually too hot for a vest. So I use a Beard Buster Belt to which I've added a few pouches to carry all the stuff I deem necessary. I also use a Tom Teasers satchel.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

Dazzler

Quote from: Tom007 on April 23, 2021, 08:17:59 PM
Quote from: rifleman on April 19, 2021, 08:13:34 PM
PABOXCALL and TOM007,  What were the brands of the ones that you have used?  I need a little guidance.  Thanks

Cabelas just came out with their turkey 1/2 vest again. I got one brand new on ebay a few years ago. I called Cabelas and they told me a lot of hunters inquired about it. Well, it's back. It has enough pockets, and has the patented speed seat. I installed suspenders, it works great. I added a pot call and box call holder that I use for push-pins. This is my favorite set up. Light, comfortable, and enough for running and gunning.
Are the pouches removable?

Finally caught one in stock, so I'll find out in 5-7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Quote from: Dazzler on April 23, 2021, 09:18:49 PM
Quote from: Tom007 on April 23, 2021, 08:17:59 PM
Quote from: rifleman on April 19, 2021, 08:13:34 PM
PABOXCALL and TOM007,  What were the brands of the ones that you have used?  I need a little guidance.  Thanks

Cabelas just came out with their turkey 1/2 vest again. I got one brand new on ebay a few years ago. I called Cabelas and they told me a lot of hunters inquired about it. Well, it's back. It has enough pockets, and has the patented speed seat. I installed suspenders, it works great. I added a pot call and box call holder that I use for push-pins. This is my favorite set up. Light, comfortable, and enough for running and gunning.
Are the pouches removable?

Finally caught one in stock, so I'll find out in 5-7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pouches are not removable, but you can add to the front of the belt....