OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Yingling Collection  (Read 1285 times)

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
Yingling Collection
« on: April 14, 2021, 08:27:21 PM »
Well, I’ve tallied things up and it looks like I’ve got a few Yingling calls around. 25 from the looks of it. Few cactus pots. Various woods and surfaces. Still, the stainless steel eludes me. So, if you’re holding onto and want to get rid of it, I’m looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hookedspur

• Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Yingling Collection
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 09:37:55 PM »
Great looking collection
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 09:56:28 PM »
I like them. I’m also shocked about the number of birds killed by this team already and no one has said a peep other than Greg’s first bird. What the heck fellas? Congratulations but come on! Show a little excitement. I’m chomping at the bit to get rolling and y’all are already killing it. Daughter is up this Saturday. Maybe my youngest on Sunday. After that, it’s daddy time until the job is done. Then it’s back to the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 11:12:40 AM »
Nice collection for sure...I kno some guys are really struggling to get on birds right now. The good thing is that they will stay after ‘em.  Some guys are still waiting to hunt. Good luck to all. KY opens Sat so hopefully I’ll get to smoke another cigar soon.