OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Sometimes you can save one.  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
Re: Sometimes you can save one.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 08:20:21 AM »
My Lyman snakewood is the best striker I own.  Paid off last week in GA paired with a Larry Halford persimmon red slate over aluminum.  The striker runs on everything it touches.
Nice bird Bill and Larry both do excellent work. What did you do get tired of killing them with a scratch box? lol hope you kill a bunch more
   Can you ever get tired of killing birds with a scratch box. For me that will never get old.
I knew you had a soft spot for them Bill !!! No matter what call you use it never gets old!!!! Have a great season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Brantleyville

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2021, 08:49:59 AM »
Nice work Bill. Somebody is getting some mighty fine sticks.

Offline KentuckyHeadhunter

• Double Beard
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2021, 03:19:59 PM »
My Lyman snakewood is the best striker I own.  Paid off last week in GA paired with a Larry Halford persimmon red slate over aluminum.  The striker runs on everything it touches.
Nice bird Bill and Larry both do excellent work. What did you do get tired of killing them with a scratch box? lol hope you kill a bunch more
   Can you ever get tired of killing birds with a scratch box. For me that will never get old.
I knew you had a soft spot for them Bill !!! No matter what call you use it never gets old!!!! Have a great season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody left it at home :OGani:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion