turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mailman came by today.

Started by Bedge7767, April 01, 2021, 02:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedge7767

Bought some vintage calls the other day and the mailman dropped them off today.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jim

callmakerman

You did well picking up these nice new toys. Who made the one tube call? I've not seen one like it before.

Bedge7767

It's just an old Knight & Hale.
Jim

3bailey3

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

mspaci

EZ

dixiemagnum80

Some nice ones there! I'm still searching for an original striker for my Frictionwood. It's hard enough to find the calls, much less just a striker! Enjoy!!

Bedge7767

I've had 2 frictionwoods and haven't had an original striker with either one of them. They're like hens teeth.
Jim

callmakerman

Quote from: Bedge7767 on April 12, 2021, 02:07:15 PM
I've had 2 frictionwoods and haven't had an original striker with either one of them. They're like hens teeth.
I would be willing to bet that like many other strikers we have all owned from calls that they are sitting in a tote or drawer. I have plenty of old strikers that I would not have a clue what call they came with.

Bedge7767

Quote from: callmakerman on April 12, 2021, 02:36:52 PM
Quote from: Bedge7767 on April 12, 2021, 02:07:15 PM
I would be willing to bet that like many other strikers we have all owned from calls that they are sitting in a tote or drawer. I have plenty of old strikers that I would not have a clue what call they came with.

I know I have some that I don't know where they came from.
Jim