turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

410 patterns

Started by Countrylivinnc, March 31, 2021, 10:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countrylivinnc

Shot my 410 yesterday at 40 yards. This is what I got. A little low so I adjusted the sight up some and will shoot again later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Curtdawg88

I don't know if it's just me but I don't see a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

Countrylivinnc

Cannot get the pics to load on here. Says they are to big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

joey46

IMO the biggest glitch in this forum is adding pictures for this "too big" reason. I just had to reduce a picture three times recently to get it to post here on a different topic.  Very frustrating.  I found a few sites that will reduce a picture for you fairly easily.  What often happens is that my pictures end up posted to two other forums and not this one.  A true computer nerd can probably help you.  I just stumble around until something works.  If I have a picture that is in my file with "redo" or "resize" added it is because of this forum.  I'll add one of my 410 pattern at about 30 yards.  Just as personal preference I don't normally pattern any gun over thirty.  I've hunted these big birds since the 1970s and most shots have been 25 to 30 yards.  The one shot I've taken this year about 27 paces.  Good luck.
BTW - this is with a Stevens 301, Jeb's choke, and Apex 9 1/2 shot.  I added a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red dot this season.  I'm well pleased with this combo.

Hayudog

Quote from: joey46 on April 01, 2021, 05:45:28 AM
IMO the biggest glitch in this forum is adding pictures for this "too big" reason. I just had to reduce a picture three times recently to get it to post here on a different topic.  Very frustrating.  I found a few sites that will reduce a picture for you fairly easily.  What often happens is that my pictures end up posted to two other forums and not this one.  A true computer nerd can probably help you.  I just stumble around until something works.  If I have a picture that is in my file with "redo" or "resize" added it is because of this forum.  I'll add one of my 410 pattern at about 30 yards.  Just as personal preference I don't normally pattern any gun over thirty.  I've hunted these big birds since the 1970s and most shots have been 25 to 30 yards.  The one shot I've taken this year about 27 paces.  Good luck.
BTW - this is with a Stevens 301, Jeb's choke, and Apex 9 1/2 shot.  I added a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red dot this season.  I'm well pleased with this combo.

Having the same issue with pictures. Only way I've found is use Tapatalk. If I need to post a picture, I go there to find the thread, post the picture , then use my normal link for conversations.